Happy New Year! OMG, I literally cannot believe that it is officially 2019! I can’t wait to have a wonderful new year. I tell you what’s funny, whenever I will write the date at school I’ll keep forgetting to write 2019! Shoutout to you if this happens to anyone reading this. So Happy 2019 everyone! I think I should get started with my new year’s resolutions. Oh and obviously I want to know your new year resolutions down in the comments below! So let’s get started!
1. Get in Shape. This was also last year’s resolution for me, but since this is a good resolution I am repeating this for 2019. How I plan on achieving this is by exercising each morning and trying out for different sport teams at school.
2. Stop procrastinating. I feel like this is a popular resolution since many people do a lot of procrastinating, I admit I am guilty. I’ll achieve this by making myself a schedule and actually sticking to it so things can be done on time. Comment down below some ideas for me to stop procrastinating.
3. Try out new hobbies. I am still not sure as to what hobbies I want to try out, but one I definitely have in mind is drawing and sketching. Comment down below some of your favorite hobbies and I’ll make sure to try them out!
4. Reach 750-1000 followers right here on my blog! I really want to achieve this goal since I do put a lot of work and effort into all of these posts and it would be nice if more people read my posts.
5. Watch more anime (Japanese) movies and cartoons. This isn’t really a helpful or useful resolution, but since I recently started watching anime and I have enjoyed, I would like to watch more of it. A really good anime cartoon is My Hero Academia, which is what I am currently watching!
So happy 2019! This was it for this post and I really hope you all enjoyed it. Help me achieve resolution 4 by clicking the follow button as that would be one more follower and one step closer to achieve that goal! Comment down below your resolutions and I’ll see you all in a new post!
Yusra Patni, out for the day!